Satire by John W. Lillpop
Once again America and all of the free world really, is indebted to Vice President Joe Biden
for bringing needed attention to a noteworthy achievement that has been
systematically usurped by evil conservatives in the mass media.
Specifically, as reported in the Los Angeles Times, our affable VP actually said the following on national television:
am very optimistic about — about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of
the great achievements of this administration. You’re going to see
90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer.
You’re going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving
toward a representative government”
Good grief, is that the same Iraq that Obama called “dumb” earlier this week? The same Iraq war that Obama and Biden opposed and which was a major factor in cleaning up the US Senate by shipping these two malcontents to the Executive Branch?
are, of course, many other major Obama achievements that deserve far
more attention. Among the “under reported” heroics of The One are these
* Created and or saved 3.5-4 million new jobs
* Because of the “stimulus” bill, kept unemployment below 8 percent
* Demanded fiscal restraint which lowered the federal deficit and assured China and other creditor nations of America’s continued economic viability
* Terminated waterboarding, closed GITMO, and approved
a civilian trial for KSM, all of which “engaged” Al-Queada, thereby reducing the threat of terrorism
* Ended the war in Afghanistan by using talk rather than shock and awe to subdue the enemy
* Officially ended the era of race-based politics by nominating a “wise Latina” to sit on the U.S. Supreme Court
* Passed landmark reforms in health care and immigration policy, leaving only tort reform and open borders as open issues
* Talked smack at the US Supreme Court during the State of the Union, an act of political courage unprecedented in America’s 234-year history
* Secured the 2016 Olympics for Chicago
* By virtue of his intellect and charm in Copenhagen, united diverse world communities into a single force committed to combating global warming, sooner rather than later
* Kept the Senate seat of the late Ted Kennedy in the Democrat Party, safe from the clutches of simple-minded conservatives
who drive trucks and pose nude in porno magazines
What would we do without Joe Biden to set the record straight?
And to think, America came within 10 million votes of
installing Sarah Palin as Vice-President!
John W. Lillpop