Archive for January, 2013
Lesson # 1:
* U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
* Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
* New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
* National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
* Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
Let’s now remove 8 zeros and pretend it’s a household budget:
* Annual family income: $21,700
* Money the family spent: $38,200
* New debt on the credit card: $16,500
* Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
* Total budget cuts so far: $38.50
Got It ??…….OK now,
Let’s say, You come home from work and find
What do you think you should do ……
Raise the ceilings, or remove the shit?
up or down in politics
When the bottom level people look up, they see only assholes.
You will never see another flow chart that describes politics so clearly.